
I wonder how many are excited, just how many are waiting to receive the message. Here I am, at the crossroad of a possible opportunity that may change lives, mine and many others. The time has come, it is my call to embrace this opportunity with full joy and love, with the confidence over riding my nervousness.
The last 5 months was spent rehearsing with the Footstool Players team (www.footstoolplayers.com). It has been a challenging, exhausting, pushing me out of my comfort zone time for me. I have learnt so much, invested so much time, emotions and fine tuned many areas of the play to bring forth a true representation of the message.
It is also very reflective of my christian life. I struggle unlearning things from the secular world and now being immersed in a christian community so evidently in the months to come. There were many occassions where I felt, am I even worthy to be part of this, to be serving as a mouthpiece for God? Albeit my passion for drama, I had failed to realize that I was carrying a stronger message, a message of salvation, of Christ and what it meant for us to love Him just as much as He does.
Runaway Bride has taught me that. The totality of the production has taught me that there will be many areas in my life that need fine tuning, and I am open for that portion to be done. I want that change in my life, I want to make a difference. Yes, there will be times it all feels like everything is going down, but honestly, I rather be broken and molded by a christian community that truly cares and desire growth than being otherwise. That is reason why I welcome criticism, in full grace that God will bring me through.
We begin our roadshow today at Temerloh, Pahang. We'll be visiting 21 churches in the next 9 weeks. A very heavy performing schedule for me I must say. My previous active involvement with church was many years ago. Now, I am part of a team that speaks about Christ message strongly through drama.
My only wish, that it may speak to me as much as it may speak to the many others that will receive the message. I pray that I'll continue to grow and change and fine tune my life, as one go through the motion and letting good things get into your system.
Dear friends, pray for me...pray for us.
Prayer items:-
1. That I may not be nervous while performing (it happened at audience preview)
2. That I may not rush my lines, but speak them with full intensity and articulate them well
3. That I may not be sloppy and but in full concentration
4. Pray for journey mercies to Temerloh, good health and smooth performances
5. Pray for the people and church that will be receiving this messages, that they will be touched

0 Responses to “The time has come”
Post a Comment